About Brave Leadership by Kimberly Davis
As the name itself suggest that leadership is the other mane of bravery. As every business and organization is tempted to get results, even our daily life we focus on results. While we may think that we need to follow some kind of prescription to get results, the most amazing leaders are those who dare to be their true selves, powerfully. This book unleash Your Most Confident, Powerful, and Authentic Self to Get the Results You Need. You may get Brave Leadership by Kimberly Davis from Google store..
Kimberly Davis shares the transformative tools she uses in her leadership workshops, drawing from years of working with leaders of all experience levels and industries and the latest research in psychology, sociology, business and the arts. Brave Leadership bridges traditional business how-to with a personal development approach to demystify what it takes to be a brave leader in today’s ever-shifting world.
Other Related Books:
People want to give their best. As a leader there are certain norms and certain thins to follow. Following are guidelines which will help reader to get desired results:
- Uncover your barriers to brave
- Escape overwhelm and frustration and learn to manage stress and anxiety
- Prepare for high-stakes meetings and conversations
- Have the influence you want to have
- Set the direction of your career
- Connect powerfully
- Feel more confident, courageous, satisfied, and purposeful
- Tap into the want of the people you lead to get the results you need
You can download this book from google book store..